Saturday, December 17, 2022

Oh, Christmas Tree!


Over the years I've collected many ornaments. I have a storage bin entirely filled with Hallmark ornaments. Last year I used them. This year I used the other bin that is filled with personal ornaments. Raggedy Ann and Andy that Ann made from dough, sparkly dinosaur from the Smithsonian institution, a boat labeled U.S.S. Robt E. Hills for my dad, and last but not least a bag of coal that my Mom and I passed back and forth for 20 years.

I like this year's tree the best. Blessings to you for a warm Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beverly that is so very special that you have ornaments from times gone by that remind you of family and good times.
You are a very special person and I am happy to call you my friend
Merry Christmas to you 🎄☃️