Sunday, February 26, 2023

Where's my banana?

I got home from church and noticed the "key battery" light was blinking in my car. I came in the house, grabbed a banana (it's almost lunch time), peeled the banana and took a bite. Then I sat at the computer to look up how to change the battery. Found the instructions, popped open the key, changed the battery. Tested it (It worked!) and was thinking "that was easy" but then thought "where's my banana?" I don't remember eating it. I looked for it but couldn't find it. Did I eat it? If you need me to change a key battery, I'm the girl. Banana recovery? Not me. I hope I ate it or I'm sure to find a gooey black mess. Getting old is not for the weak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny
Can you fix my 25 year old refrigerator light

Anonymous said...

not a banana fan